the LA Times reported today. He was 64. The legendary voice-over actor had esophageal cancer and died at Santa Monica hospital, his son confirmed to the Times. “They’re grrrrrreat!” was the signature catch phrase that Marshall started saying in 1999. In 2005, Marshall replaced Thurl Ravenscroft, who had voiced the character since the 1950's. Ravenscroft was the first actor to voice the iconic character....
ABC News: Top Stories
May 08 |14:39
opened up to Marie Claire, even about what attracts her to Hoult. "Looks can go pretty far. Nobody can deny a beautiful face. Fortunately, I have one ... Oh, no! I mean my boyfriend! I didn't mean my face! Oh, my...
- Dish Aims to Launch Web TV Service by Year's End
- Wyoming Is 1st State to Reject Science Standards
- Cyprus Looks to Move Fast With Gas Search
- California Smartphone 'Kill Switch' Bill Advances
- Alaska Court Backs Trooper in off-Duty Sex Case
- White House on Lockdown for Second Time in 3 Days
- US Democracy in Guyana Project on Hold for Talks
- Debates in DC Delayed Action on Boko Haram, Officials Say
- Colorado Top Court Rejects Holmes Appeal
- Chilean President Faces 1st Large Student Protest
Page 1570 of 7255