Sarah Jessica Parker posted some very strong tweets aimed at a woman the actress said should be "ashamed" of herself. The public knew the woman must have offended the "Sex & the City" star in some way, but didn't know what. Now we do. Parker, 49, opened up to Net-A-Porter's The Edit about the incident in early April. "Your anonymity doesn't diminish your outrageous and vulgar tweet. And your deletion only reveals your cowardice," Parker sent to the woman back on April...
ABC News: Top Stories
May 02 |10:49
- Rescue Effort Resumes at Collapsed Colombian Mine
- Former 100-Yard Dash Record Holder Frank Budd Dies
- Ride at Disney Centerpiece of New Fantasyland
- Hagel: Europe Faces 'Bracing New Realities'
- NYC Transit Agency: Subway Train Derails in Queens
- Is It OK for This Police Department to Live-Tweet a Prostitution Sting?
- Grain Mixed, Cattle Mixed and Pork Lower
- Journalist Jailed in Cairo Recognized With Award
- Journalists Covering Ukraine Detained, Then Freed
- Rand Paul Has a 'Real Shot' at GOP Nomination, Ex-Opponent Says
Page 1185 of 6783