abc-news

Great-Grandma of NY Boy Who Saved Kin in Fire Dies

News - ABC News

Share this post

Great-grandma of NY boy who saved relatives in NY mobile home fire dies; she was badly burned
image Great-Grandma of NY Boy Who Saved Kin in Fire Dies Great-Grandma of NY Boy Who Saved Kin in Fire Dies Great-Grandma of NY Boy Who Saved Kin in Fire Dies Great-Grandma of NY Boy Who Saved Kin in Fire Dies




Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654824/s/369b05bc/sc/19/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0CUS0CwireStory0Cgreat0Egrandma0Eny0Eboy0Esaved0Ekin0Efire0Edies0E22328265/story01.htm