abc-news

Nitrogen Cocktail Explodes in Teen, Stirring Debate

News - ABC News

Share this post

Nitrogen Cocktail Explodes in Teen, Stirring Debate Nitrogen Cocktail Explodes in Teen, Stirring Debate Celebrity chefs, master mixologists and medical experts from around the world are steamed up about a report that a British teenager had a portion of her perforated stomach removed after ingesting liquid nitrogen in a trendy cocktail.


Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=f8ef06287cdced6d3f717909721c5f79