abc-news

Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Teen in Coma

News - ABC News

Share this post

A 19-year-old survived a dangerous sodium overdose after drinking more than a quart of soy sauce on a dare, according to a case study in the Journal of Emergency Medicine. After drinking a quart of the sodium-heavy condiment, the teenager slipped into coma with seizure-like...
image Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Teen in Coma Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Teen in Coma Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Teen in Coma Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Teen in Coma

Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654824/s/2d068540/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0Cblogs0Chealth0C20A130C0A60C0A80Csoy0Esauce0Eoverdose0Esends0Eteen0Einto0Ecoma0C/story01.htm