Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
A 21 year old LaPorte man was found dead inside his motel room Tuesday afternoon. LaPorte Police report officers responded to Travelodge, in the 400 block of Pine Lake Avenue, just before 12:30pm, to check on the welfare of a guest who had failed to check-out of his room. LaPorte County Coroner John Sullivan says toxicology draws were sent for analysis and results should come back in a couple of days, but there is a high probability a drug overdose is the cause of death. Police report drugs and drug paraphernalia were found at the scene. The name of the deceased has not yet been released pending notification of next of kin.
|< Prev||Next >|