Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
· State Road 47 near County Road 1100 West
· US 52 westbound north of State Road 47
· State Road 246, two miles east of the Eel River near Clay City
· State Road 75 north of Frankfort near County Road 200 North
· US 136 near County Road 50 South
· State Road 42 near Eminence
· State Road 236 east if US 231
· State Road 26 near Edna Mills
· State Road 43 between I-65 and State Road 443
· State Road 225 between State Road 43 and Old State Road 25
When encountering a flooded roadway, INDOT urges drivers to turn around and not drive through standing water. According to the National Weather Service, most flooding deaths occur in automobiles. Six inches of standing water is enough to cause passenger cars to stall and a foot of water will float many vehicles. For the latest road conditions, please visit www.trafficwise.in.gov .
|< Prev||Next >|