Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
LA PORTE, Ind.–Indiana University Health La Porte Dental Center is offering free dental exams to children with no dental insurance. The exam is offered by appointment only on:
- Wednesday, July 31, 2 pm – 6 pm
- Monday, Aug. 5, 8 am – 10 am
- Tuesday, Aug. 6, 8 am – 10 am
- Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2 pm – 6 pm
- Thursday, Aug. 8, 8 am – 10 am
- Friday, Aug. 9, 8 am – 10 am
- Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2 pm – 6 pm (all Central times)
IU Health La Porte Dental Center provides quality dental care to children and adults with low income and no dental insurance, focusing on educating children on prevention. The dental clinic accepts Medicaid patients. The center operates through the support of IU Health La Porte Hospital, grants through the Indiana State Department of Health and The Foundation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 219.326.1943.
# # #
|< Prev||Next >|